Wednesday, July 8, 2009

What happened to the Unga Family?




I must apologize for my lack of content, updates and most of all exciting news about our family. I was introduced to Facebook about three months ago and since then it has been so hard to keep my blog going...

SO, did the baby come or what? YES he was two weeks late, but he definitely made his appearance. Paula (Paul) Elijah Unga was born Saturday June 27th at 11:49am. He weighed in at 9 lbs. 3 oz. and 22 inches long. Can you believe that? The crazy thing is that I only pushed for 14 minutes. We were very grateful that he came that fast.

Birth was beautiful, he is an amazing baby, and his big sister Lucci could not be more proud of him. She is coping with sharing the spotlight quite well.

We are so blessed as a family to have been given the opportunity to have such wonderful little spirits join us. When I am up at night staring into the eyes of this little boy I often wonder how I am so lucky to be his mom, and I think of all the great things that are ahead for him.

Thanks to all of you for your support and love to our family,
Ofa atu,
Nat, Kelii, Lucci and Baby Paul

9 comments:

Hillary said...

I know just what you mean about those sweet spirits. They are so special and love you so much. It feels good. Can't wait to squeeze him.

Karen and Dave said...

Yea....I was wondering! Congrats to your little family!!!

Courtney and Matt said...

yay! can't wait to meet him!! so cute!

oodlesofoversons said...

Congrats to you guys (again!) So glad things went well! He was well worth the wait! Love you all!

Summer said...

Hip HIp Hooray!! I had heard you were pregnant, but didn't know anything about it! I delivered my little boy one week before you! (and, his middle name is Paul!) Crazy! Isn't it so fun?! I hope you are getting to take some naps during the day! I am happy you got a little boy - one of each! - it is awesome! I am so happy for you! The next time you come to Utah, we need to meet up!

Spencer, Erin, Parker and Ben said...

Wow Congrats Natalie! that is awesome. hope everyone is adjusting well!!

Jhon said...

They are so special and love you so much. It feels good.

--
Jhon
You cannot go wrong on the best security systems

Lori said...

Hey I am happy for you and all, but darn it all you need to do some updating for us lonely souls in Utah who don't get to see you and your cute family all the time...

P.s. I went to a PHS volleyball game Tuesday and had some good reminiscing about your volleyball days. Good times!

Rondell said...

Now that's a good solid Christian name. My cousin named her baby Scripture St.John Jenkins and that baby going to always know where he come from everytime he sign he John Hancock, LOL!