Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Dadda Bball?

One night Kelii left to go play basketball at the church and Lucci asked me where he was so I taught her the word B-ball, knowing that Basketball is too hard to say. She is so cute when she says it, so now whenever Kelii is gone she will ask me Dadda B-ball? I used to try to explain where he was like work, or at Church for a meeting, or the store. She would just stare at me and then say again Dadda B-ball? So Now... Dadda B-ball? Yep Dadda B-ball all the time!

5 comments:

Vaitai 6 said...

Girl... I'm surprised you're not right behind him.(well, besides the fact that you're preggers) I'm telling you the SF boys still talk about how you schooled them on the court. LOL! Love it!

Tanner Family said...

Oh I am so excited for you that you are having a boy!! That is crazy about the lady who told you otherwise! Congratulations!!

Hillary said...

Love kids especially when they are trying to understand and be so grown up. I agree sometimes it's easier to just say ok whatever!

Karen and Dave said...

He most likely wishes he was at B-ball instead of work or at the store anyway! :)

Niels and Kayla said...

haha that is so cute! I have a feeling that my kids one day with say that as well...