Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Time and Counting Blessings


December 26, 2008 marked a monumental day for me and for our little family. It is my 5 year mark of being Cancer Free.... During this holiday season it rang through my mind over and over, and I kept thinking of all the wonderful things I have been blessed with...

My daughter Luseane is such a blessing and a miracle in my life!
My husband Kelii has been such a rock and a solid foundation for me during all times.
My faith in the Lord and the blessings that come from knowing who I am and where I am going will forever be the ultimate gift I have been given.
All of you who have loved me, nurtured me, shared with me and strengthened me through your stories. Thank You!

Count Your Blessings Name them One by One....

1 comment:

k. lee said...

You are one of my blessings, woman, fo real...love you!